[ISHMap-List] Fwd: Call for papers: Mapping the Great Plains

Matthew Edney matthew.edney at maine.edu
Wed Jul 27 15:46:11 CEST 2016

Dear All:

Here is an interesting conference of interest to many of our members …

Matthew

Matthew Edney

*** please note the change in address to matthew.edney at maine.edu ***

Osher Professor in the History of Cartography (USM)
http://www.oshermaps.org

Director, History of Cartography Project (UW)
http://www.geography.wisc.edu/histcart

See http://www.oshermaps.org/edney