[ISHMap-List] Fwd: "Mapping Nature across the Americas: " An NEH Summer Institute, July/August 2014

Matthew Edney edney at usm.maine.edu
Fri Jan 3 23:54:14 CET 2014

Dear All:

Alas, the new listserv system strips out attachments (as it should!), so the information about the 2014 Summer Institute at the Newberry Library on maps and environmental history did not come through. My apologies!

It also turns out that the nature of the original attachment means that I cannot copy the text … so I have asked the staff concerned to post it separately to the list. It should appear next week!

All the best for the weekend -- and if you are in the US or Canada, stay warm!

Matthew