[ISHM] ISHM Registration / Payment

Zsolt Török zoltorok at ludens.elte.hu
Tue Dec 6 20:07:39 CET 2011

Dear Listers,

The ISHM Membership Registration is a two-step process, as you all may know...
The registration and the payment procedures are, for technical reasons, quite different.

Once again we would like to emphasize here why registration is absolutelyimportant: this creates your future user account on our website. Without that
account (and your own password) you will not be able to log in, and can not
acces the Members Area of the ISHM website.

As online payment will be possible shortly we expected that most of you would
register before payment.

However, there are members, quite a few, who apparently think of the world
differently as they have paid but not yet registered...

If you, dear Map Historian, are one of them please, visit the ISHM website,
fill in the registration form - and allow us to activate your Membership.

Those who join us in 2011 will be Founding Members of the Society.

Thank you for your cooperation!

The ISHM WebTeam

http://ishm.elte.hu/
                     Dr. Zsolt Győző TÖRÖK, Assoc. Prof.
Department of Cartography and Geoinformatics, Eötvös Loránd University
              H-1117 Budapest, Pázmány P. sétány 1/a, Hungary