[ISHMap-List] Cambridge Seminars in the History of Cartography

Anne E.M. Taylor aemt2 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 19 10:40:50 CEST 2018

Dear all

The next Cambridge Seminar in the History of Cartography will be held in the
Gardner Room, Emmanuel College, Cambridge CB2 3AP

on Tuesday 1 May at 5.30pm.
The speaker is Eric Wolever (University of York)
on
'The cardinal points and the structure of geographical knowledge in the early twelfth century'

All are welcome: please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested in attending.

Refreshments will be served after the seminar.

Web page:
http://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/collections/departments/maps/cartographic-events/camsem

The seminars are kindly supported by Emmanuel College Cambridge

Dr Sarah Bendall, Fellow & Development Director
Emmanuel College
Cambridge CB2 3AP
Tel 01223 330476
Email sarah.bendall at emma.cam.ac.uk<mailto:sarah.bendall at emma.cam.ac.uk>

I confirm that I hold no personal data for members of this mailing list. If you wish to unsubscribe from these emails, please let me know.