[ISHMap-List] Bibliographia Cartographica, a bibliographical source for map historians

Tony Campbell tonycampbellockendon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 13:59:41 CEST 2017

Congratulations, and thanks to Doug Sims for this typically clear,
concise and thorough analysis of the bibliographical resources available
to us.

This seems to me to be exactly the kind of valuable information that
should be widely circulated via the ISHMap-List.  I am sorry to see that
the list is not being used as much as it could be.

I shall add a link to Doug's post, via the ISHMap-List archive (which is
freely open to all), on my 'General Bibliographies' page -
http://www.maphistory.info/genbib.html  This might have some useful
further information about other bibliographical aids.

Tony Campbell
tony at tonycampbell.info