[ISHMap-List] Marginalia in cARTography

Julie Sweetkind-Singer sweetkind at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 21 17:47:42 CET 2014

Sandra,

What a great exhibit and catalogue. Has the catalogue been published (other than on the web)? I'd like to get a printed copy if it's available.

Best,

Julie

***
Julie Sweetkind-Singer
Assistant Director of Geospatial, Cartographic and Scientific Data & Services
Head Librarian, Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections
Stanford University
397 Panama Mall; MC 2211
Stanford, CA 94305
(650)725-1102