[Icacogvis] 2nd Workshop on Energy Data Visualization - CfP due soon!

Sarah Goodwin sarah.goodwin at monash.edu
Wed Apr 7 02:46:36 CEST 2021

(Sorry for any cross posting)

A final call for papers for the 2nd Workshop on Energy Data Visualization
<https://energyvis.org > to be held in conjunction with the ACM e-Energy
Conference 2021 <https://energy.acm.org/conferences/eenergy/2021/> on
Monday 28th June 2021.

We are currently accepting short papers of up to 4 pages in 9-point ACM
double-column format (i.e., excluding references) of original work on
visualizing data related to the energy domain.  The workshop proceedings
will appear in the ACM Digital Library. *Paper submission deadline 20th
April.*

With this emerging workshop series, we aim to bring together scientists,
researchers, and practitioners to showcase novel and innovative solutions
and discuss the many open visualization challenges, and goals in the
field.  The fully virtual event will involve paper talks, demos, guest
speakers, and interactive group discussions. See the workshop website
https://energyvis.org  for further information and paper submission
details. We look forward to your participation!

Please circulate,

*Workshop Chairs*

Sarah Goodwin, Monash University, Australia

Arnaud Prouzeau, Inria, France

Kenny Gruchalla, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA

Lyn Bartram, Simon Fraser University, Canada