The technical and financial documents of the National Cadastre Programme have been elaborated focusing on the following items:
The implementation of additional planned actions, having impact on the National Cadastral Programme, is scheduled using a priority scenario.
- Accelerating the data entry of the land registration records,
- Starting the renewal in and new measurements needed for the large-scale mapping providing geometric template for land registration and for a wide range of applications
- Education, training and management.
The package is now subject of international financial negotiations.
- Continuation of the pilot project Land Re-organisation and Consolidation,
- Establishment of the land-use information System based on pilot project and nomenclature harmonisation,
- Large scale digital mapping in 1:10 000 scale range.
- Land valuation
The technology development for the certification and quality acceptance test of cadastral maps as well as regulation on the data exchange format is under elaboration, mostly in harmonised activity with the respective CEN and ISO Technical Committees.
Gathering the administrative boundary information based on surveyed coordinates is in progress. The database will be also used in statistics, regional planning and agricultural/land related managements.
Back to the Homepage of Department of Cartography, Eötvös University, Budapest!