[ISHMap-List] Call for Papers: SHD/RMMS conference

Lorraine Sherry lorraine.sherry at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 21:58:17 CET 2018

RMMS Members and friends,

The attached call for papers is from Lydia Towns, Secretary of the Society
for the History of Discoveries.  The joint SHD/RMMS conference will take
place in Golden, Colorado September 20th through 23rd, 2018.  The deadline
for paper submissions has been extended to March 15th.

Please remember that our annual RMMS meeting will be on Tuesday March 20th
at 5:30 PM at Denver Public Library.  Our guest speaker will be Catherine
Olkin, "Mapping Pluto and Its Moons."

Lorraine Sherry