[ISHMap-List] 2018 ISHMap Renewal / Membership Renewal

ISHM Membership membership.secretary.ishm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 21:46:40 CET 2017

  <http://ishm.elte.hu/sites/all/themes/ishmap/css/logo.png> Dear ISHMap
Members, dear Colleagues and Friends,

You are all invited to renew your ISHMap membership for 2018 on our website
<http://ishm.elte.hu/?q=membership> .

The established process is the only way how your membership status can be
confirmed. Please note that ONLY those who renew/register before January 5,
2018 will be voting members, and only they can elect new society officers
online and participate in future decisions regarding fundamental society
matters. Anyone who would like to stand for election and would serve as
officer is welcome and should complete renewal by the deadline.

Practical information on this simple and tested, two-step process is
available on this society's webpage <http://ishm.elte.hu/?q=membership> .
For the democratic renewal of the International Society of the Map (ISHMap)
your membership is substantial in this emergency situation (more details
here <http://ishm.elte.hu/?q=documents> ).

To support an independent international scholarly society you may invite
anyone working in our field to join us. Please forward this request to
colleagues working in any field related to the historical study of any
aspects of old maps and ask them to consider membership. Thank you for your
help.

United we stand - join us!

ISHMap Memebership Secretary