[ISHMap-List] Help with telegraph maps

Steven Gray steven.gray at port.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 12:06:43 CET 2016

Good afternoon,

If you want global maps, the navy is a good place to look - both the Royal
and US navy make maps of telegraph and naval stations. Hope that helps,

Steven

Dr Steven Gray, FRGS

Lecturer in the History of the Royal Navy

SSHLS, Room LC 1:11, Milldam, University of Portsmouth, Burnaby Road,
Portsmouth, PO1 3AS. 02392 846083

http://www.port.ac.uk/school-of-social-historical-and-literary-studies/staff/dr-steven-gray.html

https://port.academia.edu/StevenGray https://twitter.com/Sjgray86/

Reviews Editor, the Mariner’s Mirror.

*The Mariner's Mirror *is the International Journal of the Society for
Nautical Research and is published in partnership with Taylor and Francis

http://www.snr.org.uk/
http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rmir20/current