[ISHMap-List] Fw: [HASTRO-L] FW: Minute Books of Bureau des Longitudes online

Douglas Sims dougsims1945 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 04:44:41 CET 2016

Apologies for cross-cross posting (which I've never done before, and hope I'm doing correctly); this item could obviously be of value to some cartohistorians.

 Apologies for cross posting, but many will be interested in reading the primary sources related to the Longitude Problem in the 18th-19th centuries.