[ISHMap-List] Boston Public Library: Collections of Distinction (Koberger)

Matthew Edney edney at usm.maine.edu
Fri Mar 20 17:10:39 CET 2015

I should note, also, that a fully digitized and zoomable copy of the Nuremberg Chronicle is available online at

	http://www.oshermaps.org/map/7324

courtesy of the Osher Map Library and Smith Center for Cartographic Education, University of Southern Maine

enjoy!

Matthew

> On 2015 Mar 20, at 11:03 AM, Joel Kovarsky <joel at theprimemeridian.com> wrote:
>
> I thought that this particular post might interest some here, particularly given the focus of the last entry on Anton Koberger:http://www.bpl.org/distinction/2015/03/17/anton-koberger-at-the-bpl/ <http://www.bpl.org/distinction/2015/03/17/anton-koberger-at-the-bpl/> . They also provide a link to that fully digitized German version of the Nuremberg Chronicle: https://archive.org/details/buchdercronikenv00sche <https://archive.org/details/buchdercronikenv00sche> .
>
> Joel Kovarsky

Matthew Edney

Osher Professor in the History of Cartography (USM)
Director, History of Cartography Project (UW)

See http://www.maphistorydirectory.org/index.php/User:Edney.Matthew