[ISHMap-List] A Questionnaire on the Use of maps from a PhD student: Please participate to help his research

Sarah TYACKE styacke at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:59:49 CET 2015

Dear members and  ISHMap Listers,
Please find a survey from a PhD student who needs your help for his
research. It's not confined to older maps  but I'm sure you can help his
research along.  After all it's what ISHMap, inter alia, is for. I've
tried it and it works OK.
Merry Christmas and New Year 2016.
Sarah Tyacke

Dear all,
please find here a link to a questionnaire made for an ongoing PhD work
about digital maps and paper maps uses.
It would be helpful if you could take a few minutes to answer it. You
just need to follow this link :
https://enquetes.univ-lyon2.fr/index.php?sid=62258&lang=en

Thank you in advance for your participation and best regards.
Quentin Morcrette
PhD Candidate.

/Doctorant
ARC 5 - Laboratoire IRG / UMR 5600 - EVS
Université Lumière Lyon II/
//