[ISHMap-List] Visit to SHD Vincennes for participants of the ISHMap symposium in Paris on Saturday 14 June at 11am

Sarah TYACKE styacke at googlemail.com
Sun May 25 19:02:38 CEST 2014

Dear ISHMap symposium participants,
Our French colleagues Catherine Hofman (BnF) and Claude Ponnou of the
Service Historique de la Defense (SHD) at Vincennes have kindly agreed
to offer us a visit on Saturday morning  to see the collections. This is
a must for many of us I am sure.  Since the visit will be in French one
of us will attempt to translate for you if your French is not so good.
If you wish to let me know beforehand that you will come then e-mail me
at the address styacke at blueyonder.co.uk or you can register for the
visit on the day of our symposium Friday 12 June 2014.
See http://www.servicehistorique.sga.defense.gouv.fr/Le-SHD-a-Vincennes.html
Sarah Tyacke
Hon Sec ISHmap