[ISHMap-List] A critical review of the hypothesis of a medieval origin for portolan charts

Peter van der Krogt p.c.j.vanderkrogt at uu.nl
Sun Mar 16 19:50:48 CET 2014

I don't read this list very often. I was co-promoter of Roel Nicolai -
who is head of the geodesy department of Shell.

I would advise you to wait with conclusions, especially on the basis of
newspaper articles, until you have read the full 400pp dissertation. At
this moment it is not available, but publication is in progress.

In the mean time I will forward the discussion to mr. Nicolai. Maybe he
will send some answer to this list.

Peter

--

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Dr Peter van der Krogt
e-mail: pc.j.vanderkrogt at uu.nl
Explokart: <http://www.explokart.eu>

YYYYYYYYYYY PER ANGUSTA AD AUGUSTA YYYYYYYYYYYYY