[ISHMap-List] Blank Spots

C Delano-Smith c.delano-smith at qmul.ac.uk
Wed Feb 26 11:06:08 CET 2014

There is a book edited by Isabel Laboulais-Lesage, Combler les blancs de la carte. Modalites et enjeux des savoirs geographiques (xvii-xx siecle) ( Strasbourg, Presses Universitaires de Strasbourg, 2004).

[apologies for missing accents]  This may have something of interest if you are looking for the history of the filling of empty spaces.

Catherine Delano-Smith