[ISHM-List] Job advertisement: ISHM News Editors

Zsolt Török zoltorok at ludens.elte.hu
Wed Jan 25 12:18:03 CET 2012

The International Society for the History of the Map is looking for volunteerISHM NEWS EDITORS and Society representatives for your cultural /languageregion.

The people we are keen to encourage to take on these roles will be happy to
encourage others to contribute to the community by joining the Society and by
helping you in your news role.

It is our intention to create a global network of contributors to ensure the
international, both geographical and cultural, coverage of news regarding the
history of the map and its related fields. The role of the News Editors and
Representatives will be critical.

If you are interested in this excitingopportunity to help get the Society’s
project off the ground let usknow directly.

To see the ISHM News page please, visit our website.

Please, send a short motivation letter with your short CV
attached to the Executive Committee at:
ishm.contact at gmail.com