[ISHM] ISHM Constitution

Zsolt Török zoltorok at ludens.elte.hu
Fri Nov 18 18:27:38 CET 2011

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Our new Society will need a Constitution. The fundamental task of
the December 1 meeting is to adopt that Constitution.

The draft Constitution is based on the model provided by the UK Charity Commission,
where there are clauses containing blank spaces. Here we simply include the
relevant information about ISHM.

The most important is the section with ISHM Objectives.

As we will have limited time to discuss these documents we kindly ask you to read
them carefully before the meeting, and please, tell us your comments or remarks.

Please, read the explanation of the procedure and the proposed Objectives at:

http://tinyurl.com/c4z5mjg

Please, find the Model Constitution at:

http://tinyurl.com/7xx9dkf

The corrected Agenda is at

http://tinyurl.hu/fYx4/

(Please, note the Founding Meeting starts at 3.00p.m.);-)

Thank you for your contributions.

Best regards,

Zsolt

                     Dr. Zsolt Győző TÖRÖK, Chair of the FG for ISHM
Department of Cartography and Geoinformatics, Eötvös Loránd University
              H-1117 Budapest, Pázmány P. sétány 1/a, Hungary