[Ishm] ISHM mailing list - technical information

KOVACS Bela climbela at map.elte.hu
Mon Mar 28 19:43:43 CEST 2011

Dear Sirs,

Please DO NOT "reply" anything to the automatically created (and sent to
You) invitation letter!
You have to do something (as it is written in the invitation letter), only
in case when YOU WANT TO UNSUBSCRIEBE from the ISHM mailing-list.

Mr. Zsolt Török (the initator of this list) will send to the list
the "Official starting letter" (I enabled the mailing-list faster than
the "official letter is witten")

Until that letter, I changed the status of this mailing list to "moderated".
Thank you very much for your understanding...

Béla Kovács, assistant professor
(ISHM mailing-list administrator)