[ISHM] ISHM 2011 Open Forum- Report

Zsolt Török zoltorok at ludens.elte.hu
Mon Aug 1 11:15:46 CEST 2011

Dear ISHM-List member,dear Colleague,
The report on our Open Forum, held at the Moscow ICHC this July,
hasbeen completed and made public.

You can read/download the  PDFdocument (19 pages)from:http://tinyurl.com/3lvjdth

Once again the FG would like to express its gratitude to all of you who are
interested in the proposed Society and support the project.

Please, read thedocument carefully and,  if you have any comment
or question, do not hesitatetocontact us at:

ishm.founding. group at gmail.com

We appreciate your opinion.

As you will see in the report we have good news for you. After the long
consultation exercise and discussions now we are anxious to focus on the
practicalities of the foundation process and to establish the Society in 2011.
More news and information on the Foundation Meeting etc. this autumn.

Thank you for your support -
we hope to see you soon at our Society meetings,

With best wishes,

Zsolt G. Török, Chair
on behalf of the ISHM Founding Group
                     Dr. Zsolt Győző TÖRÖK, Assoc. Prof.
Department of Cartography and Geoinformatics, Eötvös Loránd University
              H-1117 Budapest, Pázmány P. sétány 1/a, Hungary