[Tajfutas] OCAD Sketch App - Beta Release -próbáld ki

Kelemen János kelemen.janos111 at t-online.hu
2022. Már. 18., P, 12:18:18 CET

Sziasztok,

Ma kaptam ezt a hírlevelet (itt csak az angol verzió) az OCAD AG-tól.

Térképhelyesbítők figyelmébe ajánlom a program kipróbálását.

Én még maradok a kemény lap, bandatex, laptájoló és Rotring ceruza
használatánál.

Üdv,

Janó

Grüezi János Kelemen

We are very pleased to announce that the *OCAD Sketch App is available
as a beta release*!

The OCAD Sketch App was specifically designed for ergonomic and
efficient mapping in the field. It is now available for free download
<https://www.ocad.com/wiki/ocad/en/index.php?title=OCAD_Sketch_App#Installation_of_the_OCAD_Sketch_App>
and use.

What can the app do? Take a look at our short presentation video
<https://youtu.be/8HMkeXlvEvY>.

We are convinced that the OCAD Sketch App makes mobile field mapping
*easier, more accurate and more user-friendly* than ever before.

Our test users were enthusiastic about the app. Now it's your turn. Try
it out yourself! You can either...

- Follow detailed instructions in our explanation video
<https://youtu.be/QcKxjnAuuVY> or in our OCAD Wiki
<https://www.ocad.com/wiki/ocad/en/index.php?title=OCAD_Sketch_App>.
- Start with a small demo project
<https://www.ocad.com/wiki/ocad/en/index.php?title=OCAD_Sketch_App#Demo_Project>.

All information about the OCAD Sketch App is available at
www.ocad.com/app <https://www.ocad.com/en/ocad-sketch-app>.

OCAD Sketch App

Please note: We have tested the OCAD Sketch App intensively and
successfully on various devices over the last few weeks. However, in the
beta release errors may still occur. Therefore, we recommend to create
regular backups. If you have any feedback, please use the Share Feedback
tool in the Project Settings
<https://www.ocad.com/wiki/ocad/en/index.php?title=OCAD_Sketch_App#Project_Settings>
of the app.

Kind regards

OCAD AG
--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...