[Phd] PhD thesis defense

Dr. Zentai László laszlo.zentai at elte.hu
2023. Már. 9., Cs, 12:42:05 CET

Dear PhD students,

After a break of more than three years, we will have a PhD thesis defense again in the Cartography-Geoinformatics program of the Doctoral School of Earth Sciences. Our last PhD thesis defense was at the end of February 2020 (which was also the last pre-Covid PhD thesis defense of ELTE). On 20 March 16:00, Ashna Zada will have her doctoral thesis defense (she is the first SH PhD student in our doctoral programme to reach this milestone). I recommend especially senior doctoral students close to the defense to attend Ashna's event.
The venue is very close to our institute, TTK Kari Tanácsterem (7.18-21)

https://doktori.hu/index.php?menuid=193&lang=EN&vid=26259

Best regards,

Prof. László Zentai, Director
Institute of Cartography and Geoinformatics
H-1117 Budapest, Pazmany Peter setany 1/A, Hungary
Tel: (36)-1-3722975, fax: 3722951 - http://lazarus.elte.hu/