[Phd] Compulsory report

Dr. Zentai László laszlo.zentai at elte.hu
2023. Feb. 23., Cs, 16:42:28 CET

Dear PhD students,

please do not forget to sign up for the Compusory report (Kötelező beszámoló) "subject" in Neptun, simply because it is really compulsory. If you do not complete it you will not be allowed to continue your PhD studies.
We will organise the report sometime in May or early June when you can (should) present your results.
Feel free to contact me if you have question.

I also ask the Hungarian PhD students to present their reports in English.

Best regards,

Prof. László Zentai, Director of Institute
Eotvos University, Institute of Cartography and Geoinformatics
H-1117 Budapest, Pazmany Peter setany 1/A, Hungary
Tel: (36)-1-3722975, fax: 3722951 - http://lazarus.elte.hu/