[Phd] honorary doctor

Dr. Zentai László laszlo.zentai at elte.hu
2022. Ápr. 26., K, 15:36:57 CEST

Dear PhD Students,

we will have a new cartographer honorary doctor in our university.
Professor Evangelos Livieratos will give his scientific lecture "Reviving cartographic literacy: the key to a smart and evolutionary symbiosis between Cartography and Geographic Information Science" on May 5, starting at 2 p.m., in the Faculty Council Room on the 7th floor of the North Building (7.21). Only in-person event, so online broadcast planned.
https://inf.elte.hu/content/evangelos-livieratos-diszdoktori-eloadasa.t.3652
Please attend the event, there will be an opportunity to ask questions.

Best regards,

Prof. László Zentai, Director
Institute of Cartography and Geoinformatics
H-1117 Budapest, Pazmany Peter setany 1/A, Hungary
Tel: (36)-1-3722975, fax: 3722951 - http://lazarus.elte.hu/