[Phd] 20 May - Compulsory PhD report - doktori beszámoló

Dr. Zentai László laszlo.zentai at elte.hu
2020. Május. 18., H, 18:09:22 CEST

Dear PhD students,

the compulsory report on Wednesday will be organised in the ELTE Teams group: Course 2019/20/2 FÖL/3/007E C-1 - Output-orientált digitális kartográfia (look for the attached dark green icon in your Teams. Please be sure that you will use your ELTE e-mail address to login and not your Faculty of Informatics login.
The following students have already submitted their written report:
Ashna Zada
Malak Alasli
Nour Naaouf
Oláh Krisztina
Vörös Fanni
Two of them (Ashna and Fanni) also sent me their Powerpoint presentation.
I am waiting for the remaining reports. Please also sent me your PPT in advance, it will be safer for the foreign students if I start the presentation from my comouter and gave back the control for you.

The preliminary schedule, but I ask you to join the meeting at the very beginning and check the reports of the other students:
Oláh Krisztina - 9:00-9:20
Ashna Zada - 9.20-9:40
Gerzsenyi Dávid - 9:40-10:00
Malak Alasli  - 10:00-10:20
Daniel Nyangweso - 10:20-10:40
Seif El Islam Hadj Ammar - 10:40-11:00
Nour Naaouf - 11:00-11:20
Vörös Fanni - 11:20-11:40
Pál Márton - 11:40-12:00

Please feel free to contact me in Teams on Tuesday to test the connection and your presentation. I will be available whole day (except 2-4 p.m.)

Best regards,

Prof. László Zentai, head of department
Eotvos University, Department of Cartography and Geoinformatics
H-1117 Budapest, Pazmany Peter setany 1/A, Hungary
Tel: (36)-1-3722975, fax: 3722951 - http://lazarus.elte.hu/