[HistMap-List] History of Cartography Project/ ICHC meeting

Török Zsolt Győző zoltorok at ludens.elte.hu
Wed Jun 5 13:08:15 CEST 2019

Dear History of Cartography Contributor:

Greetings from the History of Cartography Project in Madison!

Ivery much hope that you will attend the forthcoming International Conference on the History of Cartography in Amsterdam in July. Several Project staff and editors will beattending  — myself, Jude Leimer (managing editor), Lindsey Buscher (senior research editor), Mary Pedley (Volume 4 editor), and Roger Kain (Volume 5 editor) — and we all very much look forward to meeting you again or, perhaps, for the first time.

 Asin previous ICHCs, there will be a brief informational session when we will bring the community up to date on our progress. It is due to be held at 12:00–12:30 on Wednesday,17 July.  Wewill also have some fun things to show everyone on the informational table that Jude and Lindsey will staff throughout the conference.

 I look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!

 Matthew

Matthew Edney
Director, History of Cartography Project