[ISHMap-List] REMINDER: ABSTRACT submission for 2018 ISHMap Symposium

ISH Map ishm.contact at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:40:17 CET 2018

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

You are kindly reminded to *upload your proposal for the 2018 ISHMap
Symposium online HERE <https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ishmap2018>.
*Only those abstracts which are uploaded to the EasyChair conference
management system
*not later than February 15, 2018 are considered by the Paper Selection
Committee. *

Procedure:

   - Please log in Easy Chair (using the link above) for ISHMap2018 and
   click on 'New Submission' and use the online abstract form. ( If you do not
   have an EasyChair account first create one - it is free.)
   - After giving authors information please, enter/copy the text of your
   abstract using the online EasyChair form - do NOT attach any files.
   - The reliability and availability of this system guarantees the receipt
   of all submissions - and offers equal opportunity and a transparent
   selection process.

The symposium's academic programme is organized by ISHMap - read our Call
for Papers <http://ishm.elte.hu/?q=node/92> here.The members of the *Paper
Selection Committe* will be announced once information is available. The
invited chair is Prof. Matthew H. Edney, Osher Professor in the History of
Cartography, and we wait for his confirmation. Other members of the Paper
Selection Committee - including  ISHMap members and/or representatives of
the host institute - are nominated by the Osher Map Library and ISHMap.
According to our guidelines committee members do not present any
paper/poster.

--

******************************************The International Society for the
History of the Map

http://ishm.elte.hu/

Mentes
a vírusoktól. www.avast.com
<#m_-6096387177519121014_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>