[ISHMap-List] The Oxford Seminars in Cartography - extra field trip

Nick Millea nick.millea at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 13 11:00:05 CET 2017

Dear Friends of TOSCA,

Here is a reminder of the announcement of an additional TOSCA field trip. Please let me know if you would like to join us. We have 12 places left.

With best wishes,

Nick Millea

THE OXFORD SEMINARS IN CARTOGRAPHY

24th Annual Series

Field Trip No.2 2016/17

Tuesday 28 February

“For teaching youth geography”: English cartographical and geographical pastimes

[Using material from the Bodleian’s John Johnson collection]

Jill Shefrin

(Trinity College, University of Toronto / RBC Foundation-Bodleian Visiting Fellow)

Field trip runs from 4.30pm to 6pm in the Weston Library, Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BG

BOOKING ESSENTIAL!

NUMBERS LIMITED - if you wish to attend, please contact Nick Millea (details below)

The Oxford Seminars in Cartography are supported by:
The Friends of TOSCA
The Bodleian Libraries
ESRI (UK) Ltd
Oxford Cartographers
The British Cartographic Society
The Charles Close Society
The School of Geography and the Environment

Nick Millea

Map Librarian, Bodleian Library, Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BG
Tel:      01865 287119
Email:  nick.millea at bodleian.ox.ac.uk<mailto:nick.millea at bodleian.ox.ac.uk>

Web: http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/maps

Libguide …