[ISHMap-List] Don't miss "Cartifacts IV" -- One month away -- Saturday afternoon, July 23, in Westminster

Lorraine Sherry lorraine.sherry at comcast.net
Thu Jun 23 19:11:05 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

I am attaching a couple of files to this message, announcing our next
meeting (a totally fun event!) for RMMS Members and their guests.  We'll
have short presentations, food and drinks, and a swap meet at our clubhouse
in Westminster.  Please look at the attachments and think about the cool map
related items you'd like to present for "show and tell" to your fellow
members.

Members should have received their written invitations by now.  If not,
information and directions are online at the "Members Only Area" on the RMMS
Web site, www.RMmaps.org <http://www.RMmaps.org>    If you don't have the
login and password (or simply forgot it), please reply to this message and I
will e-mail you the login information.

Best wishes for a happy, healthy summertime!

Lorraine Sherry

RMMS Secretary/Webmaster