[ISHMap-List] Call for Proposals: Musical Cartographies, The Harvard Graduate Music Forum Conference, 2016

Alana Mailes alanamailes at g.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 6 01:07:32 CEST 2015

CALL FOR PROPOSALS

Musical Cartographies: The Harvard Graduate Music Forum Conference, 2016

29-30 January 2016

Harvard University Department of Music
Cambridge, MA

CFP Deadline: 17 November 2015, please send submissions to harvardgmf2016 at gmail.com <mailto:harvardgmf2016 at gmail.com>

Conference Website: http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/gmf2016/home <http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/gmf2016/home>

An Interdisciplinary Graduate Student Conference Hosted by the Harvard University Graduate Music Forum
Musical Cartographies will examine the relationship between music and the organization of space through papers, presentations, and lecture-recitals from researchers and creative practitioners. We seek proposals on all repertoires, musical practices, and historical periods from a broad array of disciplinary and methodological perspectives. Please see our Call for Proposals <http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/gmf2016/apply> for more details.