[ISHMap-List] Forthcoming cartographic events in Oxford

Nick Millea nick.millea at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 6 10:02:05 CET 2015

Dear Friends of TOSCA,

Yet more mapping for us to feast upon, in addition to TOSCA on November 26th and the BCS Autumn lecture on the 17th ....

With best wishes,
Nick and Liz

Nick Millea

Map Librarian, Bodleian Library, Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BG
Tel:      01865 287119
Email:  nick.millea at bodleian.ox.ac.uk

Web: http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/maps

Map Room blog ...
http://blogs.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/maps/

Dr Elizabeth Baigent
University Reader in the History of Geography and SCIO Senior Tutor
Wycliffe Hall, University of Oxford
Oxford OX2 6PW