[ISHMap-List] Boston Public Library: Collections of Distinction (Koberger)

Matthew Edney edney at usm.maine.edu
Sun Mar 22 11:55:45 CET 2015

Hi Joel -- no problem! I wasn't complaining, just trying to advertise a still under-appreciated resource!
Matthew

Matthew H. Edney

Osher Professor of the History of Cartography
University of Southern Maine

Director, History of Cartography Project
University of Wisconsin, Madison
>>> Joel Kovarsky  03/21/15 2:05 PM >>>
Sorry Matthew. I was not intending to exclude other efforts involving
both Latin and German issues:

http://www.wdl.org/en/item/4108/
http://cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/view/PR-INC-00000-A-00007-00002-00888/1
http://daten.digitale-sammlungen.de/~db/0003/bsb00034024/images/index.html?id=00034024&fip=151.59.152.2&no=29&seite=1