[ISHMap-List] British Military Map Inquiry on Northern Ireland

Conor Graham conor.graham at qub.ac.uk
Tue Feb 11 11:42:02 CET 2014

Hi Julian,

Would it be possible to get a digital sample of a grid tile with grid info visible?  Preferably an urban area, as I can cross ref grid coordinates on the Mil Map with modern digital map archive we have access, to here, to check if they are Irish Grid.  Also can I get a sample a ref as recorded in the logs?

Best Regards

Conor.

Conor Graham

Conor Graham
GIS Research Officer
School of Geography, Archaeology and Palaeoecology (GAP)
Queen's University Belfast
Belfast, BT7 1NN
Northern Ireland

t. +44 (028) 90 973439