[ISHMap-List] recent literature on curating a map exhibit

sandra saenz-lopez perez sans_lp at yahoo.es
Mon Apr 7 13:04:45 CEST 2014

Hello Alex,

A few more references (in Spanish) that might be of some
help:

- A book on temporary exhibits published by the Spanish
Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports available online http://www.calameo.com/read/000075335c170df373e7f

- Another similar one with a stronger focus on
preservation http://ge-iic.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=426&Itemid=40.

And for further references, I would suggest to check
on the section related to “Publications” at http://www.juancarlosrico.com/. Juan
Carlos Rico gathers his own works which are very good, and with a strong focus
on practical aspects (that are probably of your interest for preparing the
exhibit with the students), as well as others very insightful and though
provoking such as ¿Por qué no vienen a
los museos? Historia de un fracaso.

I hope this helps.

Good luck with the project!