[ISHM-List] Reminder: 2012 AGM Budapest

Török Zsolt Győző zoltorok at ludens.elte.hu
Sun Jun 24 22:30:34 CEST 2012

Dear ISHM Members and Friends,

Just tor remind you that our first  AGM will take place in Budapest  on 30 June, 2012.

The open ISHM Symposium's Programme and all AGM documents forthe members are on the ISHM website (pls note, you should log in first to be able to download them from the Members Area).

Please note that before our AGM the ICA History of Cartography Commisssion will hold its 4th International Symposium, 'Exploration, Discovery, Cartography' also in Budapest.

We look forward to seeing some of you here.

Best regards,

Zsolt

Hon. Chair of ISHM

                     Dr. Zsolt Győző TÖRÖK, Assoc. Prof.
Department of Cartography and Geoinformatics, Eötvös Loránd University
              H-1117 Budapest, Pázmány P. sétány 1/a, Hungary