[ISHM-List] 2013 - ISHM

Török Zsolt Győző zoltorok at ludens.elte.hu
Mon Dec 31 16:48:37 CET 2012

Dear Historian of the Map, dear Colleague,

The International Society for the History of the Map (ISHM), the first and
only international academic society whose objects are: to advance the study of
the history of maps in all societies and over all periods of time. ISHM was
founded in 2011 in London and this year we had our first AGM and ISHM
symposium in Budapest.

With the elected new Council our Society started its first year and we would
be happy if you considered joining ISHM/ renewing your membership for 2013.
Registration or membership renewal is available online on our website.

Please, note that from 2013 among the benefits offered to ISHM members is the
option to subscribe to the journal Imago Mundi at special rate.

With best wishes for the New Year :-)

Zsolt G. Torok
Chair, ISHM