[ISHM] Invitation to ISHM Open Forum at ICHC in Moscow

Zsolt Török zoltorok at ludens.elte.hu
Mon Jun 27 20:21:03 CEST 2011

Dear Colleague,

The group of volunteers who have been working for the ISHM projec would like
to thank you very much for your response to the survey we circulated last
year. You receive this message as you indicated your interest in the new
international learned society for map history. The ISHM Survey was part of the
longer consultation process and we appreciate your opinion.

The organizers of the forthcoming International Conference on the History of
Cartography kindly offered the Founding Group the opportunity to meet you
there personally and, once again, dicuss the important issues regarding the
society.

You are all cordially invited to participate in the ISHM Open Forum, our first
ever informal public meeting, on Monday, July 11 from  16.10 -17.30.

The location of the forum is the auditorium in the Russian National Library,
the venue of the ICHC. (All participants can attend the exhibition opening at
the State Historical Museum at 6 p.m. .)

Please, come, join us and be part of the community!
Your support is important!

                Dr. Zsolt Győző TÖRÖK, Chair, ISHM Founding Group
Department of Cartography and Geoinformatics, Eötvös Loránd University
               H-1117 Budapest, Pázmány P. sétány 1/a, Hungary