[Icacogvis] FW: Warsaw workshop: coordinated announcement mail by the three commissions

Kettunen Pyry pyry.kettunen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Fri Feb 16 14:58:06 CET 2024

Dear CogVis commission,

Please find below and enclosed a call to our long-awaited workshop in Warsaw with our close commissions before EuroCarto 2024, which was originally planned to be held in pandemic times already. Feel free to forward the call and submit your papers – I’m sure this will become an amazing day on user-oriented visualisation topics!

Have a nice weekend,

Pyry, (co-)chair of the commission

Pyry Kettunen
D.Sc. (Tech.), Research Manager
Department of Geoinformatics and Cartography
Finnish Geospatial Research Institute FGI, National Land Survey of Finland
Vuorimiehentie 5, FI-02150 Espoo, Finland
Mob +358 50 443 2958   Tel +358 29 531 4776
Email pyry.kettunen at nls.fi<mailto:pyry.kettunen at nls.fi>
Web https://www.maanmittauslaitos.fi/en/research/geospatial-representation-and-interaction