[Icacogvis] Commission updates and the new leadership team

Irma Kveladze ikveladze at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 12:31:59 CET 2023

Dear Amy,

I would like to take a moment to thank you for all the wonderful events you have organized for the conferences throughout the years. Your hard work and dedication have not gone unnoticed and we truly appreciate everything you have done to make commission activities insightful and successful. As you embark on new initiatives (I have no doubts about it), I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you at future ICA events. I would also like to extend a warm welcome to the new CogViz leadership, looking forward to the new and fresh ideas they bring to the commission.

Happy Holidays,

Best,
Irma