[Icacogvis] Evacuation behaviour experiment

Petr Kubíček kubicek at geogr.muni.cz
Fri Jan 7 12:26:24 CET 2022

Dear CogVizers,
I kindly ask you to help my PhD student Dajana Snopkova with her final experiment. See the text below.Thanks and kind regards

Kuba

Dear all,

at the Department of Geography at Masaryk University in collaboration with the Department of Geography at Ghent University, we are conducting a large online user study on evacuation behavior. Since we are trying to reach a multicultural audience, we would be very glad if you could spread the word at your current academic workplace, or elsewhere where you find it suitable.

The online user study is fun and only takes about 10 minutes to fill in. It consists of 20 mini-tasks focused on the choice of the evacuation route. The experiment is in English and needs to be completed on a laptop/computer using a mouse (not a touchpad). It's not difficult, it would help me a lot with the elaboration of my Ph.D. thesis and you may even learn something new about yourself 🙂 Thank you!

https://evacuation.space/indoor-experiment/

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Best regards

Dajana Snopková

Prof. Petr Kubicek, CSc.
director
Department of Geography
Faculty of Science
Masaryk University
Laboratory on Geoinformatics and Cartography (LGC), Kotlářská 2, 611 37 Brno
e-mail: kubicek at geogr.muni.cz<mailto:kubicek at geogr.muni.cz>
phone: +420 54949 4498
mob: +420 736 611 915
[7521A364]