[Icacogvis] [gis_berlin-brandenburg] Workshop on Research and Education in Urban History in the Age of Digital Libraries | Munich (DE), 27 & 28 March 2023

Horst Kremers office at horst-kremers.de
Mon Dec 5 20:41:03 CET 2022

Forwarded to ICA Cog Vis

Workshop on Research and Education in Urban History in the Age of Digital
Libraries

Munich (DE), 27 & 28 March 2023

Urban and architectural history are key areas in digital humanities and
digital heritage. With respect to these research areas, digital
repositories, data and research methods play an important role, especially
when hosting visual media like photographs, paintings, or drawings, and last
but not least physical and virtual models. Due to the wide field of possible
research, different approaches, methods and technologies have emerged - and
are still emerging.

The purpose of the workshop is to provide a full picture with regards to
epistemics, technology and framework conditions. We aim to discuss crucial
challenges for further research and encourage exchange and debate. We would
like to invite contributions on theoretical and methodological issues,
application scenarios and projects, as well as novel approaches and tools.
This includes the following five areas:

    Theory, Methods, and Systematization

    Data handling and data schemes

    Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence

    Visualization and Presentation

    Education in urban history

To this cause, we are seeking original and innovative contributions in
theoretical and practical applications on Digital Cultural Heritage.

https://www.urbanhistory4d.org/wordpress/index.php/uhdl2023/

Horst Kremers, Engineering Management and Information Sciences

Senior Engineer, Information Systems Strategy Advisor

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3992-6340

P.O. Box 20 05 48, 13515 Berlin, Germany

mobile        +49 172 3211738

FAX             +49 30 3728587

FON            +49 30 20878902

mailto:office at Horst-Kremers.de

 <https://www.horst-kremers.de/> https://www.horst-kremers.de

CODATA-Germany e.V.  <http://www.codata-germany.org/>
http://www.codata-germany.org

About CODATA:  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIAoAQu_qjs>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIAoAQu_qjs

RIMMA CoE International Community of Experts & Conference Series

Risk Information Management, Risk Models and Applications

 <https://rimma.org/> https://RIMMA.org

join eNews RISK_List :            https://rimma.org/risk_list-membership

messages posted are available from our Blog  https://rimma.org/blog

Sustainability Information Management Community of Experts
 <https://susinf.net/> https://SusInf.net