[Icacogvis] Seeking Feedback Workshop Participants for Urban Superdiversity Visualisation Tool

Sarah Goodwin sarah.goodwin at monash.edu
Fri Apr 8 11:14:46 CEST 2022

We are running a user study workshop to gain feedback on our newly
developed tool MultiViz which provides the ability to visually explore
multiple data sets on Urban Superdiversity. We will aim to explore*"How
might we lower the barrier to access for using and understanding
multidimensional urban datasets?" *

Please distribute this opportunity and registration link amongst your
colleagues and networks.

Please register using the link: bit.ly/3KuGsz3.

There are two workshop sessions to cater to international time zones.
Participants only need to attend one. The workshop times are:

   1.

   26 Apr 9-11am (AEST / GMT+10)
   2.

   28 Apr 5-7pm (AEST / GMT+10)

It is an exciting and interactive tool that could potentially inspire ideas
to enhance the experience using geospatial data. Participants should walk
away with new ideas about how to approach their geospatial data and
insights for underlying our metropolitan and regional urban areas.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Please get in touch if you have any questions;

Sarah
--
*Dr Sarah Goodwin*

Data Visualisation and Immersive Analytics Lab
<https://www.monash.edu/it/hcc/ialab>
Human-Centred Computing Department
Faculty of Information Technology
Monash University

Co-Director, Monash Grid Innovation Hub, Monash Energy Institute
<https://www.monash.edu/memsi>
Member, Monash Data Futures Institute
<https://www.monash.edu/ai-data-science>

Email: sarah.goodwin at monash.edu
Web: http://sites.google.com/monash.edu/sarah-goodwin/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/smgoodwin/>     <https://twitter.com/@sgeoviz>
     <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sarah-Goodwin>
<https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=dnAoihsAAAAJ&hl>

monash.edu <https://research.monash.edu/en/persons/sarah-goodwin>

CRICOS Provider: Monash University 00008C/01857J

We acknowledge and pay respects to the Elders and Traditional Owners of the
land on which our four Australian campuses stand. Information for
Indigenous Australians <https://www.monash.edu/indigenous-australians>

*I'm an LGBTIQ Ally*
Find out more at monash.edu/ally

We're committed to diversity and inclusion
<https://www.monash.edu/about/diversity-inclusion>