[Icacogvis] Vox populi for Commission meetings in 2020

Kettunen Pyry (MML) pyry.kettunen at nls.fi
Wed Jul 15 11:45:17 CEST 2020

Dear Members of the CogVis Commission,

We co-chairs want to find out about members' interest in and possibilities to participate in online and/or on-site academic events in the latter half of this exceptional year.

Please answer our one-minute "Vox populi" questionnaire about your wishes for events with the Commission (we will keep the questionnaire open for a month until Aug 16):

https://forms.gle/X6We9nvUyPStAAGy5

Best of health to all of you and let us maintain our scientific exchange despite the challenges!

ICA Commission on Cognitive Issues in Geographic Information Visualization

Pyry Kettunen, co-chair   Amy Griffin, co-chair   Petr Kubíček, co-chair