[Icacogvis] preliminary job announcement: PostDon on visual analytics and visual data science @ Univ Bonn / Fraunhofer IAIS

Andrienko, Gennady gennady.andrienko at iais.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jan 16 11:36:58 CET 2020

Dear all,

In a few days we are going to announce a 3-years PostDoc (preferably) or
PhD position in our group in Germany, with research topics on sport
analytics (football) and social media analysis. Details are in the
attached preliminary job announcement.

The key publication on the recent/ongoing work related to the project are:

  * Constructing Spaces and Times for Tactical Analysis in Football
    IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 2019, vol.
    ?(?), pp.??? (accepted)
    https://doi.org/10.1109/TVCG.2019.2952129
  * Visual Analysis of Pressure in Football
    Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, 2017, vol. 31(6), pp.1793-1839
    http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10618-017-0513-2
  * Coordinate Transformations for Characterization and Cluster Analysis
    of Spatial Configurations in Football
    ECML PKDD 2016, Part III, LNAI 9853, pp.27-31
    http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-46131-1_6

If you are interested, contact me via email asap.

Best wishes,

Gennady