[Icacogvis] Updates and CogViz at ICC 2019

Sidonie Christophe Sidonie.Christophe at ign.fr
Mon Jul 8 19:16:27 CEST 2019

Dear CogVizers,

About the Pre-Conference Workshop #2 on Abstractions, Scales, Perceptions (with the Generalisation and Multiple Representation Commission), Tokyo, 15 July:

Be careful, the location has change: it will be held at the National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan) – Room “Venus” (7th Floor) – 9:00 – 16:30.

More information: https://icc2019abstraction.wordpress.com/

If you want to join us, please register there:  https://framaforms.org/abs2019-workshop-registration-15-july-2019-miraikan-tokyo-japan-1554110643

My best,
Sidonie

[IGN-RVB.wmf]

Sidonie CHRISTOPHE
Senior Researcher / Directrice de Recherche (DR2) Développement Durable
LaSTIG - GeoVIS Team leader - http://recherche.ign.fr/geovis.php
Laboratoire en Sciences et technologies de l’information géographique
T + 33(0)1 43 98 84 32●
73, AVENUE DE PARIS, 94160 Saint-Mandé cedex
ign.fr - geoportail.fr