[Icacogvis] New mailing list + Beijing Workshop deadline extension

Amy Griffin amy.griffin at rmit.edu.au
Wed Jan 30 14:20:56 CET 2019

Dear CogVizers,

Most of you will by now have seen that we are migrating the CogVis email list to a new service. If you are getting this email, your migration was successful!

To post a message to the new list, simply send an email to icacogvis at lazarus.elte.hu from the email account that is subscribed to the list. It is a moderated list, so only subscribers can post to the list, in an attempt to try to prevent spam. To modify your subscription, visit this URL: http://lazarus.elte.hu/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/icacogvis

We will decommission the old list in a few weeks time one we are sure the new list is working well.

In other news, we have extended the Beijing workshop (User Experience Design for Mobile Cartography: Setting the Agenda)

deadline until 18 February. Details about the workshop are here: https://use.icaci.org/user-experience-design-for-mobile-cartography-setting-the-agenda/

The Abstractions, Scales, Perceptions workshop in Tokyo's deadline remains unchanged (22 February). Details are here: https://icc2019abstraction.wordpress.com<https://icc2019abstraction.wordpress.com/>

Cheers,

Amy & Sidonie