[Icacogvis] [Call for participation] Pre-ICC2019 ABS2019 Workshop Abstraction, Scale, Perception

Sidonie Christophe Sidonie.Christophe at ign.fr
Tue Apr 2 13:55:45 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce a list of accepted papers for our workshop on Abstraction, Scale & Perception pre-ICC 2019 workshop!
The workshop will last all day of the 15th July 2019, at the Tokyo International Exchange Center (Plaza Heisei) ¨C Conference Room 1:  two sessions of talks, a demo session and a brainstorming session are planned.
See https://icc2019abstraction.wordpress.com/

In addition to your registration at the main conference ICC2019, could you please register (without any fees) specifically for the workshop following this link, in order to help us to organize it correctly?
https://framaforms.org/abs2019-workshop-registration-15-july-2019-plaza-heisei-tokyo-japan-1554110643

We hope to meet and see you there for a great moment of science!

Our best,

The organizers of the Abs2019 workshop,
Pia Bereuter, ICA Generalisation and Multiple Representation<http://generalisation.icaci.org/>.
Sidonie Christophe, ICA Cognitive Visualization<https://cogvis.icaci.org/>.
Amy Griffin, ICA Cognitive Visualization<https://cogvis.icaci.org/>.
Paulo Raposo, ICA Generalisation and Multiple Representation<http://generalisation.icaci.org/>.
Guillaume Touya, ICA Generalisation and Multiple Representation.<http://generalisation.icaci.org/>

[IGN-RVB.wmf]

Sidonie CHRISTOPHE
Senior Researcher / Directrice de Recherche (DR2) D¨¦veloppement Durable
LaSTIG - GeoVIS Team leader - http://recherche.ign.fr/geovis.php
Laboratoire en Sciences et technologies de l¡¯information g¨¦ographique
T + 33(0)1 43 98 84 32¡ñ
73, AVENUE DE PARIS, 94160 Saint-Mand¨¦ cedex
ign.fr - geoportail.fr