[Ica-sdistandards] Invitation: Commission on SDI & Standards

Joselyn Robledo Ceballos joselyn.robledo at saf.cl
Tue Jun 27 14:24:11 CEST 2017

Dear Serena,

Thank you for the invitación. I'll be there.

My main purpose is to see the feasibility of including in the topics of the "Quality and management of geographic information" theme.

My English is not perfect, but I will do my best to transpose to the commission the importance of working on these issues.

Best regards,