[Ica-sdistandards] Invitation: Commission on SDI & Standards

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 11:14:31 CEST 2017

Dear all,

herewith an invitation to our Commission’s business meeting at the ICC 2017 in just over a week, and some ideas for discussion at the meeting. If there is anything else you would like to discuss, please let Franz-Josef and me know.

Meeting of the Commission on SDI & Standards, Thursday, 6 July, 11:40 AM - 12:30 PM in the 'Maryland A’ room.
- Feedback on activities since ICC 2015
- Developing the ICC2017 conference paper into a journal article
- 2018 Full Commission Meeting: where? when? what?
- Ideas for a conference paper by Commission members for submission to the ICC 2019 in Tokyo
- Ideas for a pre-conference workshop at the ICC 2019 in Tokyo
- Book proposal: “Mapping the Sustainability Development goals - ICA’s best practice”

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Regards,
--
Serena Coetzee

Geography Building 3-5
Centre for Geoinformation Science, Department Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology, University of Pretoria, Private Bag X20, Hatfield, 0028, South Africa
email: serena.coetzee at up.ac.za · Web: www.up.ac.za/cgis · Mobile: +27 82 464 4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 3823